Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 4, 2010

The hard way

Trying to sleep ,it is 5 in the morning, I was thinking in my brown Dish Desha under the fake blanket, sweating like shit down under all those cheap artificial material…I was trying to sleep in Ahwaz last night…

You know you got philosophical sometimes in middle of the night , so did I….and I was thinking that I have learn “IT” the hard way…

Teenage hood , as the starting point, stand alone in the crowd, different, in a cheap shit town…alone, didn’t know it is just the beginning..

Falling in love….so easy, didn’t know it is just a few left….time flown….

Starting to smoke, did not know it would take only 18 years and a few months, did not enjoy that much…

Earned my own money…did not know there would a lot, gone ,leaving me smiling ,broke in the middle of the night in Park Way high way under snow (please refer to my previous posts).

Started to understand the music, Batachman turner overdrive, Fog hat, pink Floyd, Bob Seger..didn’t know Sasy Mankan will be an all time favorite quite soon…

Remember a friend told me once “ I am very happy to have you, too thin and in shape…we didn’t know no one will recognize me in few years …..so bald & fat…

I learned to shout & curse, to be a typical manager…did not know my heart will fail me on a smooth raise in voice….very soon..

Learned to cry a lot…did not have the chance to learn that I will forget the last time I cried…what a shame…

Used to live a lot….so carefree, now I look around, very carefully when I am going to turn behind the wheel, so senseless, so framed & flagged. …

The nearby Mosque woke up and started the early show, the whole house lightened up, time to pray, a broken Salath , for a nasty traveler through the time ,he has learned them all the hard way.

No comments:

Post a Comment